LET'S TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF THIS VISIT...
AREN'T YOU A LITTLE ...PRICEY?
Glad you asked. (No, really!) The things that set us apart from other character entertainment companies also makes our package prices a little higher, and I'm excited to share with you what those things are:
1) We send along a Royal Assistant to all parties over 1/2 hour so that we can make sure your character visit goes smoothly. It makes a big difference!
2) Tacky wigs and cheap costumes ruin the magic for your little ones... and that is just NOT ok with us. Princess Grace performers go to great lengths like colored eye contacts, REALLY uncomfortable sparkly heels and even removing our adorable but non-aesthetic shellac nail polish to make sure we look the part of the actual, real-live princess your children are expecting to meet.
3) Pajama parties? 1-on-1 play dates? Build-A-Buddy? You'll only find them with Princess Grace Events!
4) PGE performers are paid top dollar for their skills. That means I can be really picky about who I hire and what's expected of them. For this reason, you're going to absolutely LOVE your performer. :)
5) Five years of experience has allowed me to streamline my packages so you're getting the best we can offer you. Plastic tiaras were underwhelming so we changed it to real rhinestone tiaras. Storybooks were hit-and-miss with kids, so I invented the "Guess the Princess" game which holds their attention every time! Bubbles might not be too original, sure, but when you put them in a golden, jeweled bottle and call them "wishing bubbles"!? ...Pure magic. :) Princess Grace Events' entertainment is unique and excellent in a whole bunch of other ways, too, but.... I already just gave away a couple of my secrets. You'll just have to book with us to learn the rest!
6) Our goal is to give you the absolute best experience we can. If you feel like the hype on our web site doesn't live up to the reality of what you received, I will personally work with you to make it up and make you a satisfied client. Please call me (Danielle) at (513) 666-1676 of that needs to happen!
HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR MY PRINCESS VISIT?
These things will help... a lot!
Keep kiddos away from the windows or front yard! We try to park a distance from the house, but accidentally seeing the princess in her car can ruin the magic. :)
Please don't make your princess compete for your children's attention when she arrives! If you could turn off loud music or TV & movies, deflate the bounce house, and shut down the pool for a few minutes, she'll be ever so grateful.
CAN I ALSO INVITE A COSTUMED CHARACTER FROM A DIFFERENT COMPANY?
As a rule, our PGE performer needs to be the only person in costume at your event (other than kiddos of course!) Feel free to contact us if you feel that you have an extenuating circumstance.
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY BOOKING?
We send a PayPal invoice directly to your email address. You don't have to have a PayPal account to use it; just a credit card. You can pay the whole amount upfront, or just the 50% deposit to secure your booking and then the rest the day before the party. Totally up to you!
Unfortunately we can't hold your date and time slot for you until we receive your deposit because that can cause us to lose bookings... but we do try to let you know if someone else is interested in your slot so you have the chance to book. We often book 2-3 months in advance, so don't hesitate to contact us even if it feels a little early! :)
WHAT KIND OF SPACE DO YOUR PERFORMERS NEED?
If face painting, we need a table, two chairs and a glass of water.
Room for children to gather in a circle around the princess as she tells a story.
A flat, hard surface (preferably table) for children if you've chosen a craft option.
Some of our dresses are wonderfully poofy! If we're going to be dancing, make sure there's a room big enough to twirl in! :)
DO YOU PERFORM OUTDOORS?
We sure do! But we REALLY --(notice the underlined, italics, bold text!) --encourage you to bring your party indoors during the Summer. Sweat can ruin costumes, wigs and makeup... And because of the extremely hot costumes and high energy required of performers, we require a ten minute break every hour if the weather is 80 degrees or above. We also require a shaded spot for our princesses to perform.
SHOULD I TIP MY PERFORMERS?
If you loved your performers' work, please do consider tipping them. It's not required, but very appreciated! Just make sure you do it in such a way that children won't see. It ruins the magic to see their special guest getting paid!
YOU CAN BABYSIT *AND* PERFORM, RIGHT?
So...We're good, but not that good! Hopefully your visiting princess' charisma will keep little people spellbound, but we can't wrangle the energetic ones while performing! Make sure there are an appropriate number of adults in the area to keep the restless natives at bay while your princess is busy being magical.
WHAT IF I HAVE MORE CHILDREN AT MY EVENT THAN I EXPECTED?
No worries! Your performer will bring enough Build-A-Buddy kits to cover any extra children that might arrive at your party so no one will be left out. You'll be able to pay the $8 extra per kit in cash to your performer, or through an invoice sent to you later.